News, Events and more!
Sign up to find out about all the upcoming events, camps, specials, new obstacles and more! We promise not to spam you!
© 2020 iCORE Fitness | All Rights Reserved | Website by: Definitivewebsitedesign.com
Instructions to register online: Search iCORE Fitness in the search bar on mindbody. Register new user if you have not registered before. Click online store, summer camp enrollment, select week, check out.
Our 11,000sq. ft facility will be divided into 5 sections:
● Speed Course (120ft x 60ft)
● Blob (16ftx30ft)
● Trampolines (one at a time and no foam pit until we reach the green phase)
● Outside Turf (30ft x 30ft)
● Snack Area (60ft x 60ft)
Details and format
● 1 instructor and a maximum of 5 campers per section
● No more than 25 people in the entire facility at a time
● Each group will be rotated through each station
● Between each rotation, there will be a water and handwashing / sanitizing break
Daily and regular cleaning policy
● The entire facility will be disinfected, with a CDC & FDA approved solution used in a commercial sprayer.
● Between 12 PM-1 PM the facility will be fully cleaned and disinfected based on the “cleaning procedures and supplies” section.
● High touch areas will be disinfected between each rotation.
● There will be an orientation at the beginning of each camp session that outlines the general rules for safety of iCORE as per usual in addition to the additional measures taken due to coronavirus.
● Staff will be required to wear face masks at all times during hours.
● All staff members will have their temperature taken before entering iCORE. If their temperature is above 100.4, staff will not be allowed to work.
● Elbow bumps are encouraged over handshakes between staff, members, and campers.
● Each staff member will be assigned to a group of 5 campers and will remain with that group for the entirety of the week.
● Each camper will wash their hands and or sanitize their hands before and after entering and leaving the facility
● Each camper will be assigned to a group before the start of the week and will remain with their group (and their assigned instructor) for the duration of the week.
● Campers are asked to bring and wear a face mask unless written documentation
from a parent or guardian is provided. For any campers with physical limitations where a mask may cause harm such as (asthma etc.), masks will not be required.
● All campers will have their temperature taken before entering iCORE. If temperature is above 100.4, campers will not be allowed to participate.
● Please carefully review our check-in procedures
● If your child is showing any symptoms of sickness do not bring them to camp. In
the event of illness, we will reschedule to a later date in the summer or provide reimbursement for missed sessions.
● Encourage your campers to practice good mask habits and to follow our counselor’s instructions to help keep all of us safe and healthy.
● If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (484-887-8607).
● Check-ins will be conducted by curbside. iCORE staff will meet, greet, sign in, and chauffeur campers from their cars into the building. Parents may elect to accompany their child if desired.
● All parents/campers/members must wear a mask upon entering the lobby or else you will not be serviced.
● All campers must have a waiver filled out online by their parents ahead of time. If your camper does not have a waiver, we will contact you in advance. Waivers can be filled out here.
● Each group will start in a different section of the gym and upon check-in, they will be directed to join their group.
● Each group will have a designated spot for storing their belongings.
● Parents will be directed by iCORE coaches during checkout. In the case of a staff member or camper contracting COVID-19
● Anyone who was in the facility with this person will be notified.
● Staff and parents will be made aware of the proximity to the infected person that they had.
● The identity of the infected individual will be kept confidential.
Cleaning Procedures & Supplies
● Disinfectant commercial-grade CDC & FDA Covid-19 chemical-specific use.
● Disinfectant commercial sprayer.
● Front and back doors, as well as garage doors, will remain open with fans on to maintain fresh airflow.
● CINTAS serviced regularly with new mops, brooms, carpets washed, first aid replaced, and professional cleaning solutions provided regularly.
● Hand sanitizer.
● Lysol wipes and spray.